WebOps Engineer – Adobe Experience ManagerApply NOW !
Be part of our team engaged in the development of high-quality digital consumer experiences on a global tier one web-content and eCommerce platform, using the latest enterprise technologies to support the worldwide provision of modern education, in a distributed agile environment.
As an WebOps Engineer, you will:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) instances deployed in AWS
- Manage AEM underlying infrastructure: Linux based OS, Apache httpd, OSGi
- Implement and enhance CI and CD pipelines via Jenkins
- Automate configuration management
- Build Docker images of AEM instances
- Find simple, elegant, powerful and pragmatic solutions to complex problems, while engaging with application development, architecture, DevOps and support teams to make informed, collaborative technical decisions.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of professional experience, with hands-on expertise on deployment and running processes of enterprise grade Java web applications on Unix/Linux environments
- Professional exposure to application servers’ deployment and configuration, and middleware applications management. Previous work with enterprise content management systems is highly welcome
- Power user experience with Linux distributions (specifically RHEL/CentOS), HTTP protocol, networking. Good scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to understand complex IT ecosystems and requirements related to availability, performance, backup and recovery, monitoring. Strong analytical skills and quality focus
- Familiarity with version controls systems such as Git, BitBucket, GitHub and the related concepts of Pull Requests and branching strategies best practices
- Previous work with Continuous Integrations processes and tools, specifically with Jenkins and its plugins
- Experience with configuration management automation, cloud deployments and containerisation tools is an important asset
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !