Test Automation EngineerApply NOW !
Be part of our agile distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture, to support the worldwide provision of modern education. You will contribute with your knowledge and skills to the implementation of a comprehensive test automation suite for a complex technology stack.
You will have to understand overall technical architecture, business concepts and how software features are implemented. You will drive test automation frameworks, quality assurance processes and best practices.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should be motivated to learn and grow professionally in an open environment and to match a decent subset of the following key skills and experiences:
- 3+ years of solid experience in testing of medium to large scale web applications. Previous exposure to eCommerce platforms, agile methodologies and distributed development teams is welcome
- Very good understanding of development lifecycle, testing practices and quality assurance processes
- Experience with test planning & management and test case design
- Experience setting up automated functional testing tools like Selenium, Robot, Cucumber, TestNG
- Experience with automated API testing tools
- Working experience with Jira
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 100% work from home schedule during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Please find more information in our Privacy notice.Apply NOW !