Software Testing LeadApply NOW !
Be part of our agile distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture, to support the worldwide provision of modern education. Your main goal is to ensure that every component of the application adheres to the requirements, as well as to drive the implementation of a comprehensive test automation suite for a complex technology stack. You will have to understand the overall technical architecture, business concepts and how software features are implemented, working in close cooperation with the Project Leadership, Scrum Master, Business Analysts and Software Engineers.
As a Software Testing Lead, you will also:
- Lead a team of Testing Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Test Automation Engineers, and partner with various cross-functional teams to drive quality assurance initiatives, identify test requirements, and advise on the design of testing phases, as well as documentation of test plans & test case specifications
- Coach, mentor, and manage the testing team towards individual and team excellence
- Ensure that the testing is completed on time and the business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have sufficient test coverage
- Drive test automation frameworks, quality assurance processes and best practices for test automation, test execution, and test management, and how test automation integrates in a pipeline of Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
- Generate reports based on the automated/manual tests to provide visibility to the project leadership
- Escalate critical issues to the project leadership.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should be a proficient test lead, someone with a proven ability to coordinate testing teams, that can provide effective guidance and can act proactively to ensure smooth collaboration and engage the team to achieve goals.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- 5+ years of solid experience in testing medium to large scale web applications. Previous exposure to eCommerce platforms, agile methodologies and distributed development teams is welcome
- Proven experience in leading testing teams
- Previous experience with developing testing strategy, running testing projects and implementing automation frameworks
- Proficiency in manual testing (writing, maintaining and executing test cases)
- Previous experience in an automated test environment (i.e. with Selenium is preferred)
- Experience using a software defects management system (i.e. JIRA)
- Sound knowledge of process management in testing (automation, manual)
- Proficiency in reflecting project needs and team’s priorities within clear communication and planning strategy
- Drive to take on complex projects, ability to see the big picture, to manage multiple priorities, and commitment to deliver
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills and strong quality focus
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and dive into technical issues
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to others (developers, client team, etc.)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 100% work from home schedule during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Please find more information in our Privacy notice.Apply NOW !