Senior Scrum MasterApply NOW !
Bring your passion for agile software development, technology and eCommerce to leverage the efforts of our distributed SCRUM teams engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies. This is an unique opportunity to help us build something that will directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the worldwide provision of modern education.
As a Scrum Master, you will be:
- facilitating the work of multi-functional scrum teams in a highly complex technical landscape
- guiding the teams and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- coaching the teams to higher levels of Scrum maturity, at a sustainable and comfortable pace
- building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and worked collaboratively to resolution
- facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- providing the support required so the teams perform at their highest level, proactively identifying and removing impediments that slow the development efforts.
Who we are looking for:
Our future ideal colleague should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science /economics/business administration
- 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master in a distributed agile development environment is required. Scrum Master certification and exposure to eCommerce projects would be considered as assets
- Proved track record in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various agile patterns and techniques (agile metrics, Grooming techniques, estimation techniques, Sprint slotting, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in understanding complex technical requirements, software development lifecycle and quality assurance processes
- An excellent mix of communication and influencing skills, as well as analytical and consultative mindset, together with a strong focus on quality, essential to successfully facilitate, understand, and contribute to development efforts
- Open and friendly personality, and curiosity, ownership, good organizational skills and drive to meet the customer needs and help the team to excel
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !