Business Analyst – Content and eCommerceApply NOW !
Bring your passion for technology and eCommerce as part of our SCRUM distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture. This is an unique opportunity to help us build something that will directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the worldwide provision of modern education.
As a business analyst, you will:
- Use your expertise to facilitate, understand, and contribute to both business and technical discussions, ensuring the solutions provided by development team align with the business requirements and business objectives
- Identify, analyze and document accurately and succinctly business requirements. Create epics and stories in Jira for the scrum teams to pick up
- Work closely with the technology architects to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Support the Product Owner to ensure the user stories are comprehensive and well written and help identify dependencies
- Engage with the QA engineers to ensure acceptance criteria are clear and that a good testing coverage is achieved.
Who we are looking for:
Our future ideal colleague should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science /economics/business administration
- Proven track record of performing business analysis in an agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Hands-on experience in understanding complex business requirements, software development lifecycle and quality assurance processes
- An excellent mix of communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and consultative mindset, together with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to details, essential to successfully facilitate, understand, and contribute to both business and technical discussions. The ability to identify and document epics and user stories
- Exposure to eCommerce/eLearning projects would be considered as an asset
- Open and friendly personality, curiosity, ownership, good organizational skills and drive to meet the customer needs and help the team to excel
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !