QA Automation LeadApply NOW !
Support our agile distributed teams engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture, to promote the worldwide provision of modern education. You will drive with your knowledge and skills the implementation of a comprehensive test automation suite for a complex technology stack, define best practices for test automation and tests integration into in a pipeline of Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration, review and approve of acceptance criteria for new platform features. You should lead and provide technical mentoring and guidance to our test automation team.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleagues should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Passion for quality assurance and technology
- 5+ years of solid experience in testing medium to large scale web applications. Previous exposure to eCommerce platforms, agile methodologies and distributed development teams is welcome
- Very good understanding of development lifecycle, testing practices and quality assurance processes. Exposure to TDD and BDD is welcome
- Expert on test planning & management and test case design
- Excellent experience setting up automated functional testing tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber. Previous work with mocking frameworks like Mockito and PowerMock
- Experience with automated API testing tools like RestAssured/Runscope
- Excellent knowledge of Jira
- Strong analytical thinking and identification of edge cases in user stories
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !