Java Solutions Architect – eCommerceApply NOW !
Be part of our agile distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture, to support the worldwide provision of modern education.
- Your major challenge will be to create high-quality digital consumer experiences on a global scale, where Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager platforms play a key role
- You will need to understand business requirements, propose and advocate technical solutions and have an active role in platform design
- You will ensure the platform adherence to non-functional requirements, manage architectural and technical risk, develop technical best practices and ensure adherence to them, define code and development standards, enforce the quality of the code owned, and provide technical leadership and mentoring to developers.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleagues should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Passion for technology and proved technical leadership
- 8+ years of solid experience in large scale web platforms development using Java. Previous experience in delivering eCommerce solutions and good understanding of Content Management Systems are required. Specific knowledge of hybris and/or Adobe AEM is welcome
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, non-functional requirements, relational databases and complex integration landscapes
- Excellent knowledge of Spring framework, Web Services and ORM technologies
- Experience in agile methodologies and distributed development teams
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !