Java Solutions Architect – eCommerceApply NOW !
Be part of our agile distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior technologist to help us build something that will directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the provision of modern education. Your major challenge will be to create high-quality digital consumer experiences on a global scale, where Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager platforms play a key role.
As a Solutions Architect, you will:
- Define logical and physical solution architectures
- Define system integration architectures
- Ensure the global solution adheres to non-functional requirements
- Manage architectural and technical risk
- Develop technical best practices and ensure adherence to them
- Define code and development standards
- Have overall responsibility for the quality of the technical solution delivered by the project teams
- Work with project management and business analysts to manage the flexible scope with business owners
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring of technical leads and development teams
- Focus on high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance stream
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects for aspects related to integration with other systems.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should bring technical expertise, thought leadership and a passion for technology, leveraged by a mix of good communication and influencing skills, as well as an analytical and consultative mindset.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of solid experience in large scale web platforms development using Java. Previous experience in delivering eCommerce solutions and good understanding of Content Management Systems are required. Specific knowledge of hybris and/or Adobe AEM is welcome
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, non-functional requirements, relational databases and complex integration landscapes
- Excellent knowledge of Spring framework, Web Services and ORM technologies
- Experience in agile methodologies and distributed development teams
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !