Java Developer – eCommerceApply NOW !
Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of top enterprise eCommerce platforms. You will contribute with your expertise in creating high-quality code on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise, Spring framework and Web Services. You will handle detailed design, implement business logic, perform code review, follow and enforce development best practices.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleagues should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development using Java. Previous work in eCommerce projects, agile methodologies and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Very good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and practices
- Experience using Spring framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Security), REST Web Services, and ORM technologies (JPA/Hibernate)
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS would be considered as an asset
- Dedication and ownership for delivery on time and quality
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, problem solving mindset with a focus on root cause analysis, and a developed team spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short-term abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- 100% work from home schedule during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Please find more information in our Privacy notice.Apply NOW !