Front-end Engineering LeadApply NOW !
Your main goal is to develop our front-end engineering unit and to enhance its impact on our project delivery goals, while leaving your mark in multiple areas through your know-how, skills and experiences, working in close cooperation with various internal and external stakeholders. Your regular activities will also include:
- Providing the technical leadership to the front-end engineering/development teams with the goal of building high quality software, enabling the delivery of consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to end users regardless of channel or device throughout their entire journey
- Defining, driving and enforcing the front-end engineering strategy, initiatives, processes, best practices and development standards
- Technically assessing candidates and supporting the recruitment process to attract the right team members for our growing teams
- Coaching, mentoring and managing the team members towards individual and team excellence.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should be a proficient lead, someone with a proven ability to level up and coordinate others and, that can provide effective guidance and can act proactively to ensure a smooth collaboration and engage the team to achieve its goals.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- Experience of 5+ years in software development/front-end engineering
- Proven experience in building, growing and leading teams. Experience onboarding and mentoring new team members
- Excellent understanding of ES6+, HTML5 and hands-on exposure to multiple styling solutions, CSS-in-JS, Sass or Less
- Good understanding of CI/CD DevOps principles and related tools such as Jenkins
- Strong quality focus
- Proficiency in reflecting project needs and team’s priorities within a clear communication and planning strategy
- Drive to take on complex projects, ability to see the big picture, to manage multiple priorities, and commitment to deliver
- Ability to efficiently comprehend new systems and to dive into technical issues
- Ability to partner with leadership and various stakeholders and to support the team navigating uncertainties
- Excellent and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Extensive remote work schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Please find more information in our Privacy notice.Apply NOW !