Front-end Developer with ReactApply NOW !
Contribute with your expertise to the development of the top Swiss online comparison platform, as part of a distributed team which values openness, teamwork, curiosity and independent initiative. Handle specification, design, development and review of applications and components with use of React/Next.js/Koa based on a service-oriented architecture and, also:
- Ensure maintenance, operation and monitoring of React and ASP.NET applications
- Perform requirements engineering and technical design in collaboration with Solution Architects and other business stakeholders such us Product Managers, Designers, UX, Marketing
- Create quick prototypes, contribute ideas, be a guiding force behind the UI
- Iterate rapidly, assess possible approaches, design and implement solutions
- Continuously optimize for maximum speed and scalability
- Work closely with the backend teams to normalize and assure consistence of the APIs.
Who we are looking for:
We welcome future colleagues with a passion for technology, who can bring technical expertise and develop new capabilities on the platform. Our team mate should have an analytical and consultative mindset, an open and friendly personality, together with excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of solid experience in web application development
- Demonstrated HTML, CSS, web hosting skills, familiarity with design trends
- Hands-on experience in system architecture, concepts and design reviews, infrastructure overview, and integration in existing systems
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed
- Good organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
- Dedication and ownership for delivery on time and quality
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
Some additional skills would be nice to have (or to develop them):
- Technical experience developing with React, Next.js and Styled Components
- Knowledge on C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Previous work in agile methodologies and distributed development teams.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !