DevOps Engineer (Medior and Senior)Apply NOW !
Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of an enterprise grade eCommerce platform. You will design and implement a hybrid cloud infrastructure using 4000+ on-premise bare metal machines leveraged by public clouds (GCP, AWS and Azure) and will be responsible for:
- Automating the build, release, deployment and testing processes
- Optimization of the CI / CD pipeline based on cloud and container technologies
- Development and operation of the central development infrastructure, including tools for mapping CI / CD processes and Developer Self Services
- Support the development teams throughout the product life-cycle
- Conception and implementation of tools for the automation of development and deployment processes as well as for the integration of the on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Advising the development teams on the selection and use of the appropriate platform components and services
- Ensuring compliance with security and quality standards on the platforms
- Resolving configuration and performance problems
- Tasks in specific areas of distributed services and monitoring, operation and automation
- Optimization of systems and services.
This role does not imply working in shifts nor providing on-call support.
Who we are looking for:
As an ideal candidate for this role, you should master a subset of the following key skills and have proven experience in:
- Infrastructure and configuration automation in AWS EC2, preferably with Puppet and Terraform
- Networking, load balancing and storage technologies in a cloud environment like AWS EC2 (S3, ELBs, VPCs, SQS, SES, Lambda, Route53, etc)
- Monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu or Uchiwa, and cloud-based site-availability solutions like PagerDuty or Pingdom
- Analytic tools like New Relic, Telegraph, InfluxDB
- Implementing ELK/EKK stack and integrating various tools
- Coding/scripting (Ruby, Perl, Python, Java, especially SpringBoot and Microservices applications)
- Continuous Integrations processes and tools, specifically with Jenkins and its plugins, artifacts built as RPMs for automated deployment, Nexus or Artifactory
- Version controls systems such as Git, BitBucket, GitHub and the related concepts of Pull Requests and branching strategies best practices
- Previous work with Solr, MongoDB and MySQL, or other similar technologies
- Deployment of enterprise grade web content management systems and/or eCommerce applications.
Our future colleagues should also have:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of professional experience, with hands-on expertise on deployment and running processes of Java web applications on Unix/Linux environments
- Excellent understanding of Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and best practices. Strong quality focus
- Open and friendly personality, as well as initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Drive to take on complex projects, ability to prioritize and commitment to deliver
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !