Cloud Data EngineerApply NOW !
Leverage your know-how as part of one of the distributed agile data engineering teams turning data into strategy and actions. Your key goals will be to build a cloud based data warehouse and to develop the ETL pipelines migrating data from Azure to AWS and GCP hosted platforms, while collaborating with your team mates and continually improving the products, tools and processes to produce efficient and robust solutions.
Who we are looking for:
As an ideal candidate for this role, you should master a subset of the following key technologies and tools::
- Azure SQL Database, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Azure Data Factory
- Google BigQuery
- Dataform, Kafka
- SQL, TSQL.
Our future colleagues should also have:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of solid data engineering professional experience in an agile environment
- Exposure to complex data architectures, working alongside data analysts to provide quality data sets
- Experience with data migration processes, with a focus on customer and services data
- Good working knowledge of cloud-based data technologies, and motivated to develop their know-how on Azure, GCP and AWS
- A track record of developing and maintaining a data warehouse within a cloud environment
- Drive, initiative, autonomy and a problem-solving mindset
- Open and friendly personality, as well as excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Extensive remote work schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Please find more information in our Privacy notice.Apply NOW !