Test Automation Engineer – eCommerceApply NOW !
Contribute with your expertise in designing, implementing and executing integration, validation and regression tests for a top enterprise e-commerce platform, as part of the development team. You will have to understand overall technical architecture, business concepts and how software features are implemented. You will drive test automation frameworks, quality assurance processes and best practices.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent) or relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of solid experience in testing medium to large scale web applications. Previous work in e-commerce projects, agile methodologies and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Very good understanding of development lifecycle, testing practices and quality assurance processes
- Experience with test planning & management and test case design
- Experience with test automation and test automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver). Proved work in frontend tests automation and iOS testing is an important asset
- Experience with unit tests coding, mocking frameworks and build tools (ant, Maven) is nice to have
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !