ASP.NET MVC DeveloperApply NOW !
Contribute with your knowledge and skills to the development of a top Swiss online comparison platform, as part of a distributed team (Iasi – Zurich) adhering to the Scrum principles. You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications, ensuring that a high user experience is achieved. You will develop new services, optimize existing ones and provide support for designated production systems.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience with Sitecore CMS would be considered as an asset
- Experience with ORM mappers such as NHibernate or Entity Framework would be considered a plus
- Dedication and ownership for delivery on time and quality
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with business areas and infrastructure teams
- Ability to formally document and communicate system specifications
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, problem solving mindset with a focus on root cause analysis, and a developed team spirit
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short-term abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated strictly confidential.Apply NOW !